Sunday, November 4, 2012

4' Pre-Lit Collapsible Christmas Tree

I've found that this pre-lit collapsible Christmas tree seems to be rather popular and simple to set up.  

It comes flat and takes only minutes to set up with 150 pre-strung lights already attached.  For me this is a godsend as I always battle with the lights.  I usually have too much on one side and hardly anything on the other.  It also takes up very little space so when Christmas is over, pack away and store easily.  It actually fits quite nicely under the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Promptly this unique websites are able to unquestionably recognition relating to most of operating a blog not to mention site-building of us, towards her meticulous items or just review articles. best pre lit christmas tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. stojo cup

    ReplyDelete